With many decades of success at the world’s toughest hard enduro races, along with the FIM Hard Enduro World Championship, KTM introduces a dedicated HARDENDURO model to its unrivaled 2024 KTM EXC range. In celebration of the most challenging hard enduro races on earth, KTM has released the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO, positioning itself at the top end of the KTM Enduro model range.
Well known German hard enduro rider Manuel Lettenbichler already giving the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO his stamp of approval, having taken the 2022 Hard Enduro World Championship title, and opening his 2023 campaign with wins at RED BULL Erbergrodeo and Xross Hard Enduro Rally. The 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO has some serious pedigree. Using the all-new 2024 KTM 300 EXC as a baseline, the KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO is engineered with feedback from top extreme enduro riders to provide the ultimate READY TO RACE Enduro machine available, directly off dealership floors.
The 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO is specially built to tackle tough terrain and features a slew of special protection parts, including closed hand guards, clutch slave cylinder protection, composite skid plate and brake disc guards to withstand the most extreme racing scenarios imaginably.
Along with an all-new frame, closed-cartridge suspension, refined bodywork, and industry-leading TBI technology, the 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO also features additional parts such as:
- New, model-specific graphics
- Orange frame
- HARDENDURO bar pad
- Soft, grey ODI lock-on grips
- Ribbed diamante factory seat
- Map-selection switch
- Factory frame protector set
- Factory wheelset, featuring black D.I.D rims, black spokes, orange-anodized hubs, and orange-anodized nipples
- Metzeler 6 Days Extreme tires
- Wrap-around handguards
- Radiator fan
- Orange-anodized CNC machined triple clamps
- Composite skid plate
- Floating front brake disc with composite front brake disc guard
- Solid rear brake disc, with safety wire and orange rear brake disc guard
- Orange Supersprox stealth rear sprocket
- Orange-anodized oil plug
- Orange-anodized clutch slave cylinder protection
- Front and rear pull straps
The all-new 2024 KTM 300 EXC HARDENDURO will be available at authorized KTM dealers from July onwards. For more information, visit KTM's website.